About the Project
Storecast is the most advanced market assessment tool available for multi-outlet retailers. By combining the best data available with advanced modelling techniques, we offer retailers improved insight and optimum marketing focus.
The software offers unrivalled analytics for existing and prospective sites. By delivering it as a cloud-hosted fully supported solution, Storecast can be implemented and maintained with minimal internal disruption. By taking a modular approach, the solution allows retailers to maximise their investment and utilise the areas of the product that will offer the biggest benefits to their business. As requirements evolve, additional modules and datasets may be added to continue your organisation’s growth story across the globe.
Already trusted by retailers, Storecast will reduce your development risk and improve the profitability from your store network.
Storecast is a registered tradename of Gamma Location Intelligence Ltd, a location intelligence solutions provider, based in Dublin, Ireland. Gamma has over 20 years’ experience in developing and hosting software solutions in Europe and beyond.
The company asked us to develop an improved website that would showcase their services and multiple functionalities.
In order to deliver on these requirements we did the following:
- developed the main page and subpages based on pre–existing design
- designed and implement the customer journey
- strategically positioned Calls to Action that would direct the visitor towards interacting with the sales staff
- ensured the the website loaded under 3 seconds
- built the website with fluidity in mind in order to display properly on all devices
- ensured that the SEO for the old pages would be transferred to the new pages
- build the website on a WordPress platform in order to allow the customer to manage the website by himself if he so wishes
- train key staff in how to manage and make changes to the website