About the Project
Gamma is a solutions provider that integrates software, data and services to help our clients realise greater benefits from location-based information. Established in Dublin, Ireland in 1993, the company has expanded to become a global provider of information systems, micro-marketing solutions and geographical analysis services. With development centres in Carrick-on-Suir and Perth, Western Australia, and R&D hubs in Slovenia and Northern Spain, Gamma has a depth of services and geographical spread. This enables us to offer 24-hour support for our SaaS-based applications and services and a global outlook on our innovation.
The company asked us to develop an improved website that would showcase their services and multiple functionalities.
In order to deliver on these requirements we did the following:
- developed the main page and subpages based on pre–existing design
- designed and implement the customer journey
- strategically positioned Calls to Action that would direct the visitor towards interacting with the sales staff
- ensured the the website loaded under 3 seconds
- built the website with fluidity in mind in order to display properly on all devices
- ensured that the SEO for the old pages would be transferred to the new pages
- build the website on a WordPress platform in order to allow the customer to manage the website by himself if he so wishes
- train key staff in how to manage and make changes to the website